AAFCPAs offers “Vulnerability Management as a Service” (VMaaS) to assist companies in identifying and mitigating vulnerabilities in their servers, software, workstations, phone systems, printers, and employee devices. We provide peace of mind to those charged with risk management and alleviate the burden from your team of improving your security posture.
AAFCPAs’ VMaaS Process Includes:
Discovery: Inventory of your IT environment and identification of vulnerabilities.
Assessment: Review and validation of vulnerabilities.
Reporting: Documentation of vulnerabilities along with prioritization based on risk likelihood and risk impact.
Remediation: Technical guidance and assistance with risk mitigation based on prioritization. This includes insights from AAFCPAs’ Certified Ethical Hacker.
Verification: Scheduled, on-demand, and continuous monitoring of IT environment to verify that identified vulnerabilities have been mitigated, and to identify new & emerging threats. We continuously monitor your IT environment for changes.
Why outsource vulnerability management to AAFCPAs?
- We provide 24/7 oversight of vulnerabilities through the appropriate tools and agents.
- We deploy industry-leading vulnerability management systems across your organization in diverse geographical and virtual locations.
- We are a true security partner. Our professionals present their findings in a clear and concise manner and include concrete recommendations for risk mitigation.
- We provide resources with the requisite expertise. We have a team of dedicated professionals with extensive experience using industry-leading tools to provide around the clock security services, including Senior Security Specialists and White Hat Ethical Hackers.
- The field of IT is broad. In general, in-house IT teams may not have the expertise (or time) needed to effectively manage the rapidly evolving threat landscape of cybercrime. AAFCPAs acts as an extension of your in-house team so they may maintain focus on their regular deluge of IT requests related to employee productivity and efficiency.
- We understand resource constraints. We ensure our solutions are right sized for your current structure, and scalable for the future.
Today’s infrastructure is complex. Between cloud infrastructure and servers located on-premises in your data center, as well as employees on-site and remote, it is more important than ever to take an inventory of your devices and assets, and to consistently assess vulnerabilities.
Talk IT Security: