Tax, Advisory, Accounting & Assurance Solutions for Start-Ups & Emerging Companies
AAFCPAs provides pragmatic, tailored, and cost-effective tax, assurance, and advisory solutions to innovative, high growth privately held companies, including private equity and venture backed companies. Our multi-disciplinary team has 45+ years of proven experience advising entrepreneurs throughout all stages of their growth lifecycle—from formation and entity structure, to sale exit or IPO readiness.
Why is AAFCPAs the Ideal Fit for Emerging Growth Companies?
- We have a deep understanding of how emerging companies are best formed, financed, grown, or positioned for an exit transaction.
- We advise clients on tax compliance & strategic expansions, including evaluating all existing and emerging federal, state, and international tax incentives and implications.
- We navigate the nuances between assurance and compliance fluidly. We know that FASB pronouncements do not claim to offer definitive examples on every accounting situation that arises. We use our experience and deep technical knowledge to advise clients on interpreting the standards to ensure information presented is representative of your true financial position.
- We optimize the interconnected components of people, process, and technology with full consideration for each client’s current resources, and short & long-term goals.
- We provide insight into policies, procedures, and best practices in internal controls and risk management, and for scaling efficiently as you grow.
- We provide due diligence support for evaluating, negotiating, and structuring collaboration agreements, joint ventures, or mergers & acquisitions.
- We understand how quickly transaction opportunities and challenges can arise, and how these critical business decisions can influence your company’s short and long-term success. AAFCPAs’ multi-disciplinary Business Transaction Advisory team may be mobilized quickly as needed based on your timeline and internal capabilities to ensure you capitalize on time sensitive opportunities and execution.
- AAFCPAs’ multi-disciplinary team includes CPAs, consulting tax attorneys, transaction advisors, estate planners, wealth advisors, data analysts, business valuation, business process, IT security professionals, CFOs and controllers. We provide guidance regarding business intelligence & productivity; data analytics; robotic process automation; information risk management & cybersecurity; outsourced cloud based accounting; employee benefit plans & executive compensation; business valuations; buy-sell agreements; and personal financial planning & wealth management.
- We provide valuable guidance on digitalization, process automation, systems integration, and increasing abilities to analyze and apply lessons from data to improve profitability.
- We leverage the deep resources of our 240+ person CPA and consulting firm, as well as national and global resources, and apply our proven financial consulting and tax expertise.
- We work collaboratively with national CPA firms (e.g. the Big4) to prepare clients interested in an IPO transaction. We provide the resources, as well as technical and internal controls expertise to position your finance team for success.
- We commit to No Surprises. Engagement terms, timelines, and invoices are clear. We will not underbid and up-charge. We deliver fair pricing, honest effort, and full transparency to ensure a long-term pleasurable client experience.
- Proven time-tested experience. AAFCPAs has been deeply immersed in clients since 1973.
“Swoop was referred to AAFCPAs by our former Big 4 audit partner. We were looking for additional value given our size and complexity. AAFCPAs offered the same technical knowledge as our prior firm, and the fee savings were compelling. So, I made the case to our board to switch. We received great testimonials from references, including my network of CFOs, and their overall value was very appealing.”
Swoop | Cindy Smith, Chief Financial Officer
Buyers, sellers, attorneys, bankers, and sophisticated investors can attest to their confidence in our expertise and attention to detail. Clients tell us our value is unbeatable in the market. We deliver the ideal combination of expertise, service, and price.