In some cases, business processes may be improved through optimization of existing technology and enhanced user training. In other cases, organizations may have simply outgrown their processes and/or systems. In this webinar, recorded on January 24th, leaders in AAFCPAs’ Business Process & IT Consulting practice provide insight for CFOs contemplating a change in their operations with new processes or technology.
Common signs indicating you need a new ERP or Accounting system:
- You could not transition seamlessly to a remote-work environment.
- Your processes are highly manual, and Excel is the backbone.
- Your team struggles to complete reports.
- You have many disparate information sources, and no or minimal integration.
- Your existing system is not capable of supporting process design changes.
- You need features beyond what your current system is providing.
- The system you are using is no longer supported by the vendor.
- You cannot get the data you need when you need it in order to make timely actionable decisions.
- Understand how to assess your processes and systems to determine if a new system is required.
- Understand how to approach a system selection to ensure you identify the right system that meets all your requirements, including budget.
- Learn about differentiators and trends in some of the most sought-after systems (for users with various budgets).
- Hear client examples, including specific details on their investment in time, energy and financial resources.
This webinar is ideal for those trying to answer the questions: What do I need most? How can I make sure I utilize our technology to its fullest potential?
Watch this Webinar OnDemand:
(L-R) Robyn Leet, Partner, Business Process Assessments & Attestations, Dawn M. Pantano, CPA, CITP, Manager, Business Process & IT Consulting, and Stuart Karas, Associate, Business Process & IT Consulting