AAFCPAs helps professionals accelerate the process of earning their CPA!
Boston (November 1, 2022) – AAFCPAs, a leading CPA and Consulting firm based in New England, today announced its pioneering Zip2CPA Program, designed to help accounting professionals accelerate the process of earning their CPA credential!
Most accountants know the CPA credential is one of the highest trust certifications you can achieve in the marketplace. And it’s no secret: passing the CPA exam comes with substantial opportunities for increased earning potential. But the intimidating thought of having to work plus prep for the exam holds many back from pursuing this rewarding stretch goal.
“If you know me, you know how passionate I am about this profession,” said Carla McCall, AAFCPAs’ Managing Partner. “We designed this program to help remove barriers that might deter professionals in pursuing this career path and attaining this significant achievement!”
AAFCPAs’ Zip2CPA Accelerator Program includes:
- An actively managed work schedule to include study periods alongside hands-on public accounting experience
- Wiley, Surgent, or Becker CPA exam review course enrollment
- Focused coaching and mentoring from an experienced CPA Partner/former UMass Lowell Professor. This includes individual attention, planning, and support, as well as consistent and continuous one-on-one meetings
- Peer support from a cohort invested in the same goal as you
- CPA Exams paid for by the firm
- Financial bonus reward for achievement of this Stretch Goal!
Employees are also eligible to take part in a tailored Graduate Program in partnership with Nichols College, supplemented by AAFCPAs to achieve the necessary 150 hours and a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) if desired.
“In the past, we have supported structured classes and study programs. These don’t work for everyone,” said Jeff Mead, AAFCPAs Audit Partner & former UMASS Lowell Professor. “Our Zip2CPA program’s success is driven by one-on-one coaching, tailored to each individual’s needs.”
The CPA credential IS a high-effort and high-risk goal. It is intentionally set above normal standards to attract exponential rewards, opportunities, and experience.
AAFCPAs helps team members successfully manage & accelerate their achievement of becoming a CPA, a significant boost to their personal brands.
If you are interested in talking about Career Growth at AAFCPAs, please contact Amy Quinn, Talent Manager, Acquisition & Engagement. Media inquiries, please contact Evan Zall, 978.225.9252, firstname.lastname@example.org.