Webinar: Demystifying Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
The utilization of data has drastically evolved, and now, more than ever, it is time for organizations to collect, organize, process, and draw insight to remain relevant. However, doing so can be a challenging task without the right tools and expertise. How do you unlock the power of data quickly and efficiently to create a competitive edge?
Join Vassilis Kontoglis, AAFCPAs’ Director, IT Security & Data Analytics, and other national industry experts for a panel discussion on how to acquire the resources needed to leverage data intelligence.
April 28, 2022
11:00am – 12:00pm EDT
We will address the most common questions, including:
- We don’t need any analytics – we have it covered, or do we?
- Why do I need dashboards?
- What metrics should I be tracking for my business?
- What is a data warehouse, and do I need one?
- How do I choose the right tools and resources?
About AAFCPAs Data Analytics Solutions
- AAFCPAs helps clients use data to answer Key Business Questions (KBQs). KBQs are forward-looking questions that establish a framework for what you will do with the insights produced by analytics. They are the questions you have that are central to the overall strategy you are deploying, or considering deploying in the future. We assist clients in defining and prioritizing high-value KBQs in order to bridge the divide between insight and business value.
- Once KBQs are prioritized, we provide guidance on defining the appropriate metrics, or key performance indicators (KPIs), that will inform your decision making.
- We take time to understand how you want your data to interact across the company. We look at the main needs of your business and identify how each piece of the data puzzle works within each specific business function. Again, we work collaboratively with clients to devise unique and custom solutions that ensure data presents a clear path to drive business value.
- We ensure good data in, and good data out. We extract, inspect, and cleanse the data collected, identify gaps in available data, and help to establish procedures and a company-wide culture to overcome poor data governance. This may include an assessment of clients’ processes, methods, and policies in order to enhance data collection.
- We transform your data into value. AAFCPAs’ data analytics team makes your data better organized, and easier for humans and computers to consume. We whittle down the data and make it more manageable. This ultimately increases the efficacy of business processes and accelerates speed to insight.
- AAFCPAs’ Data Analysts team understand statistical programming languages and has years of experience in spreadsheet tools and database systems. We are critical thinkers who uncover and synthesize connections, and help clients see and understand their data through easy-to-understand dashboards and data visualization models.
- We work collaboratively with the client to devise unique and custom solutions.
- We coordinate with cross functional teams and your other advisors, as appropriate, including your AAFCPAs’ audit team, to identify areas where data optimization may improve operational efficiency and financial profitability.