AAFCPAs’ 2018 Year-End Tax Planning for Privately-Held Companies (Part 1) Webinar Now Available OnDemand
AAFCPAs’ 2018 Year-End Tax Planning for Privately-Held Companies (Part 1) Webinar, presented live on Wednesday, October 17th, is now available 24/7 via our website.
Access the recording OnDemand Here: https://www.aafcpa.com/webinar/2018-year-end-tax-planning-for-privately-held-companies-part-1-webinar-ondemand/
For your convenience, you may download the slides from the October 17th presentation here: https://www.aafcpa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/2018-Year-End-Tax-Planning-for-Privately-Held-Companies-Part-1.pdf
AAFCPAs’ Richard Weiner, CPA, MST, Dave McManus, CPA, CGMA, Dan Cahill, CPA, and Bella Amigud, CPA, MST provide business owners, executives, and their business advisors with an essential overview of 2018 and 2019’s top year-end tax planning tips, as well as recommendations for on-going, year-round planning.
This Webinar Covers:
- How the decrease in tax rate impacts choice of entity
- The impact of new regulations, including:
- Meals & entertainment
- Limited interest deduction
- Depreciation changes
- Uniform Capitalization (UNICAP)
- Accounting method change procedures, and Form 3115, Application for Change in Accounting Method
- Taxability of qualified fringe benefits
- Changes in cash basis limits
- And more…
- Repatriation tax on foreign earnings, or Sec. 965
AAFCPAs provides live and OnDemand webinars for busy executives so you may benefit from our knowledge & insights whenever and wherever you may need it. Our library of Webinars OnDemand and AAFCPAs Blog are available 24/7.