AAFCPAs to Lead Medicaid Cost Report Training Providing Critical Guidance for June Filing
AAFCPAs’ Matt Hutt, CPA, CGMA and Courtney McFarland, CPA, MSA, in collaboration with the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers (The League), will present this timely Medicaid Cost Report Training sessions for MA community health centers. Matt and Courtney will be joined by AAFCPAs’ client Mel Benson, CFO of Brockton Neighborhood Health Center. As a reminder, all CHCs, regardless of Fiscal Year End date, are required to file their fiscal year 2017 cost report by June 26, 2018.
In this interactive Webinar, AAFCPAs will review common pitfalls and frequent errors in preparing the Medicaid Cost Report. Attendees will be well-positioned to put forward the strongest cost reports possible and most accurately reflect the current cost per visit.
When: Thursday, May 31 | 3:00pm – 4:30pm
1.5 CPE Credits Available
This event is presented exclusively for Mass League members.
The Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers, as well as 27 FQHCs in New England are valued clients of AAFCPAs, and we are happy to share our expertise on this critical reimbursement filing.
- THE IMPACT OF REVENUE RECOGNITION ON HEALTHCARE
- 2017 COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER COST REPORTS DUE JUNE 26, REGARDLESS OF FISCAL YEAR END
- AAFCPAS TO LEAD THREE EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS AT HFMA CONFERENCE SHARING OUR EXPERTISE WITH CHCS
- AAFCPAS’ CHARLIE WEBB EARNS CERTIFIED HEALTHCARE FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL (CHFP) CREDENTIAL
- BEST PRACTICES FOR MAINTAINING YOUR CHARGE DESCRIPTION MASTER TO MAXIMIZE REVENUE
- NEW CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES BILLING GUIDELINES FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDERS
- NEW CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES BILLING GUIDELINES FOR HEALTH CENTERS