Are you an accountant looking for short-term contracts or freelance work? Or a public accounting alumni looking to utilize your technical knowledge and earn extra money?
AAFCPAs offers contract work for accountants with experience in a variety of areas.
We are seeking independent contractors with experience in:
- Auditing privately held companies and nonprofits
- Tax preparation/ review for small businesses and individuals
- Corporate tax provisions
- Financial Statement Drafting
- MA Uniform Financial Reports (UFR) preparation
- Medicaid / Medicare Cost Reports
- Employee Retention Credits
- Lease Standard Implementation
- Transaction advisory services
- Accounting and Assurance research and general technical support
- And more.
Dip your toe back into Public Accounting! Do you have public accounting experience but no current interest in a full-time career at a CPA firm? Gig work allows you to utilize your technical expertise and skip the commute, non-billable work, and direct client interactions.
Work from anywhere. AAFCPAs’ Work from Anywhere model allows our team members the flexibility to customize when and where they work! You have complete location-independence and can set a schedule that works for you.
Earn Extra money! Supplement your income, pay off debt, or save for vacation with compensation that reflects a competitive Metro-Boston job market.
Work on as many (or few) projects as you like. We appreciate your (side)hustle! Let us know what works for you.