Meet Mr. Anderson, AAFCPAs’ Certified Ethical Hacker
AAFCPAs’ reminds clients that October is cybersecurity awareness month in the United States.
AAFCPAs performs Information Technology (IT)/Cyber Security Assessments which help clients identify risks from the use of technology that could potentially cause information loss and/or financial and reputational harm to your organization.
Our assessments include Vulnerability & Penetration testing performed by Mr. Anderson, MCSE, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, AAFCPAs’ Certified Ethical Hacker. Mr. Anderson is a “white hat” ethical security hacker and business continuity advisor with extensive experience in the development & implementation of security-focused audit and control programs.
We purposefully conceal Mr. Anderson’s identity to help ensure his effectiveness in attempting physical security breaches.
- Learn more about AAFCPAs’ IT & Cyber Security Assessments>>
- IT & Cybersecurity HealthCheck – This 360-degree checklist is designed to assist clients in surfacing, understanding, and managing priority IT risks that may be mitigated to better secure your organization’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Electronic Health Records (HER), client records, proprietary information, and/or other sensitive data. Clients are encouraged to utilize this resource in discussions with your IT services group and as part of a more comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management Program.
- eBook: Best Practices for Reducing IT & Cyber Risks – AAFCPAs’ IT Security professionals outline the most prevalent risks and share critical security measures to mitigate these risks.
- Videos: AAFCPAs’ Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Mr. Anderson, shares strategies bad actors use to gain access to sensitive information.
- Eye on Cyber: A Day in the Life of an Ethical Hacker – In this instructive podcast, AAFCPAs’ IT Security professionals James Jumes and Vassilis Kontoglis go behind the disguise with our in-house Certified Ethical Hacker, who reveals a day in the life of an Ethical Hacker. We review some of the covert tricks and techniques he uses! Additionally, we review the key cyber risk categories that are part of comprehensive Cyber Risk Assessments, as well as best practice recommendations to immediately enhance your cybersecurity posture.