Automate Rote Processes With Robotic Process Automation
With constant pressure to increase efficiencies and speed to insight, reduce costs and errors, and improve process quality, many organizations are turning to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a solution.
AAFCPAs introduces RPA solutions where appropriate to eliminate a myriad of mundane tasks clients perform on a routine/repeatable basis. With automation, clients are delegating these tasks to “bots” and reducing the occurrence of human errors that regularly occur in data entry.
Here are a few time-consuming tasks RPA can handle:
- Data entry
- Paper forms processing/transfer to digital
- System/application testing
- Auditing high-dollar transactions
- Data aggregation for analytics/visualization initiatives
- Verifying and processing invoices
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Inventory management
- Tax compliance and preparation
- Regulatory compliance
- Call center/help desk operations
- Claims administration
- Scheduling efficiency (e.g. patient appointments)
- Expense management
AAFCPAs asks clients: If you could automate 3 rote processes what would they be? When answering this question, and prioritizing your RPA focus, we recommend you evaluate the following:
- What are you or your team’s most tedious daily/weekly tasks that take time away from more high-value activities?
- What are your data entry roles?
- Where do most of your human errors occur?
- What are your most high volume, manual data transformation projects (e.g. for Reporting, Data Analytics)?
- What are areas where noise, and volumes of un-useful data is clouding your ability to derive meaning?
AAFCPAs’ RPA Analysts & Architects work collaboratively with clients and cross-functional teams to evaluate current processes and determine what may be automated to streamline processes and align with business goals.
If you have questions, please contact Vassilis Kontoglis, Director, IT Security & Data Analytics at firstname.lastname@example.org, 774.512.4069.