Are your IT systems vulnerable? Are you aware of the consequences of IT risk?
IT Security and Risk affects businesses of every size. Your organization may have a lot at stake. Did you know that noncompliance can result in substantial fines? For example:
- A restaurant was fined $110,000 for failing to protect patrons’ personal information.
- A property management company was fined $15,000 for inadequately protecting unencrypted personal information.
- A hospital agreed to pay a $1.5 million fine for a HIPAA violation as a result of a stolen laptop.
In addition to fines you may incur damage to your reputation, lost revenue and the costs of remediation.
AAF’s IT Advisory services team is uniquely qualified to help you assess and manage information security risk in risk in today’s highly regulated environment. Our team delivers the ideal combination of expertise, service, and price.
We deliver pragmatic advice and solutions for organizations of all size. From every team member you get the benefit of over 15 years of broad and deep domain expertise and insights in applying security principles to smaller organizations. The AAF team includes former IT directors with hands–on experience and a distinguished author of several widely recognized books on information security, audit, and control.
AAF’s IT Advisory team can assist you in identifying and analyzing IT risk by performing
- IT security assessments
- IT risk assessments
- IT controls assessments
- PCI/DSS compliance examinations
- Massachusetts privacy compliance assessments
If you have not done so already, we highly recommend that you analyze and evaluate your IT systems, so you can be assured you are properly managing this risk.
Please contact your AAF Partner or James Jumes to learn more and/or schedule this evaluation. James Jumes, Partner 774.512.4062 or firstname.lastname@example.org