OnDemand Webinar Recorded May 4th, 2020
The Coronavirus pandemic has required businesses to quickly make changes to how employees work, and in many cases, has had a significant impact on Revenue & Expenses. These changes to processes, procedures, and finances may have exposed your organization to new risks and have had an impact on your accounting procedures & audit.
In this timely webinar, AAFCPAs’ Matt Hutt, CPA, CGMA, Courtney McFarland, CPA, MSA, and Brittany Besler, MBA, CPA, Esq. present a live, educational webinar providing key considerations and best practice recommendations related to the internal control and financial statement implications of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and a remote workforce.
AAFCPAs will provide guidance on COVID-19 accounting considerations, such as:
- Going Concern
- Loans, covenants and extensions with lenders
- Accounting and reporting considerations with funding from the CARES Act
- Internal controls & risks related to a shift to a virtual work environment
- Cash flow management and budgeting in time of crisis
- Impact on revenue, expenses, operations, and future planning
- Disclosures in Financial Statements