AAFCPAs Presents: How the Tax Act Will Impact Business Owners, an Educational Workshop for XPX New England
AAFCPAs’ Partner Richard Weiner, CPA, MST will present an educational workshop on February 27th for Exit Planning Exchange (XPX New England) members on how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R. 1) will impact business owners.
The biggest tax overhaul in more than two decades has officially been signed into law, and businesses are scrambling to figure out what this means for their bottom line, workforce, and more. Rich will cover how the Tax Act directly impacts the future success of your business, considerations for exit planning, key questions you should be asking, and what adjustments you need to make in managing your organization.
Date: Tuesday, February 27th, 2018
Time: 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Location: McLane Middleton P.A, Trade Center 128, 7th Floor (Suite 7600), Woburn MA
This event is complimentary for XPX New England Members. Learn more and register. >>
AAFCPAs is an active member of XPX New England, a multi-disciplinary community of professional advisors who work collaboratively to help business owners build valuable businesses and assist them in preparing and executing a successful transition.
AAFCPAs has delivered trusted transition solutions since our inception in 1973. We are happy to share our succession planning and commercial tax expertise with the XPX New England community, and to serve as a resource for the region’s privately-held businesses.
- AAFCPAs Provides Guidance on Business Tax Provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Financial and Estate Planning Opportunities Related to the New Tax Law
- Tax Act Eliminates or Curtails Business Expense Deductions for Entertainment, Commuting Benefits, and Meals
- Sweeping Changes Come to Tax Exempt Organizations Under the New Tax Bill
- AAFCPAs’ Tax Practice Recommends Individual Tax Planning Considerations with Respect to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act