AAFCPAs’ Mr. Anderson Earns Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect Professional Credential
AAFCPAs’ “white hat” Certified Ethical Hacker and business continuity advisor, Mr. Anderson has been awarded the Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect Professional (AWS CSAP) certification. Mr. Anderson was awarded the AWS CSAP certification in recognition of his demonstrated knowledge selecting, managing, and configuring services on Amazon Web Services. Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon providing on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments.
This certification validates Mr. Anderson’s abilities to:
- Design, deploy, and configure dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Select appropriate AWS services to design, deploy, and secure an application based on given requirements
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implement cost-control strategies
- Audit AWS environments and attest to the adequacy of IT controls
AAFCPAs’ Business Process & IT Advisory Practice advises clients on the benefits of cloud computing, including the opportunity to replace up-front capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs that scale with your business. With the cloud, businesses no longer need to plan for and procure servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly spin up hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster.
Mr. Anderson helps AAFCPAs’ clients to grow and scale their business on AWS and accelerate their journey to the cloud. If you have questions, please contact Mr. Anderson at 774.512.4066, firstname.lastname@example.org; or your AAFCPAs Partner.