AAFCPAs’ Dave Kelleher to Present Educational Session for Nonprofits and Board Members
AAFCPAs Partner David Kelleher, CPA, CGMA has been selected to present Exploring Nonprofit Financial Statements for Nonprofit Professionals on September 24th in collaboration with Philanthropy Massachusetts.
In this interactive workshop, attendees will learn how to find the stories that nonprofit financial statements are telling. Attendees will get comfortable interpreting the numbers, reviewing financial statement disclosures and key financial indicators which determine the health of an organization, assess profitability, and much more!
In this extended workshop session, Dave will explain the meaning that can be derived from:
- Audited financial statements and key financial ratios and indicators which show signs of financial difficulty and stability
- Profitability by department or business line
- Internal financial statement presentation and negative warning signs
- New Financial Statement Disclosure Requirements
- Footnote and Form 990 presentation, and how nonprofits can put their best foot forward
September 24th, 2019 | 10:00am to 12:00pm
Philanthropy Massachusetts, 133 Federal Street, Suite 802, Boston, MA
AAFCPAs has been helping sophisticated nonprofits succeed since our founding in 1973. The insight we gain from 45+ years of auditing and advising the nonprofit community gives us first-hand knowledge to share and keeps you informed of the latest trends, best practices, and opportunities to optimize performance.