AAFCPAs Shares Financial Strategies During COVID-19 with WBJ Finance Community
Janice O’Reilly, CPA, CGMA, Partner and Leader of AAFCPAs’ Managed Accounting Solutions practice will share business strategies for managing financial resources during a crisis as an expert panelist in the Worcester Business Journal’s (WBJ) Coping with COVID-19 Webcast Series, Wednesday, July 22.
To stay resilient during today’s economic turbulence means your business must have full command of its cash flow and expenses to navigate through the storm.
Janice and her fellow panelists will address best practices in several high leverage areas:
- Working & negotiating with your bank
- Resetting your financial projections
- Actionable cash flow management strategies
- Sources of cash
- Projecting cash flow
- Reducing your variable costs
- Shifting focus from the income statement to the balance sheet
- Negotiating with investors
- Alternate or non-traditional revenue streams
The COVID-19 pandemic presents challenges and a chaotic business environment. By focusing now on your financial resources, you can provide your business with the financial cushion and flexibility to weather this storm.
- Janice O’Reilly, CPA, CGMA, Partner, AAFCPAs
- Leo Correia, CFO, Partner, The Delta Group, LLC
- Jessica E. Murphy, Of Counsel, Mirick, O’Connell
- Chris Watson, SVP, Senior Lending Officer Business Banking Division, Webster Five
- Moderator: Peter Stanton, Publisher & CEO, Worcester Business Journal
Registration is free, and pre-registration is required. Learn more: https://www.wbjournal.com/cashisking
This webcast will be available OnDemand after the event: https://www.wbjournal.com/webcastseries
AAFCPAs is committed to keeping our clients and business community informed about best practices and opportunities during this crisis and beyond. Visit AAFCPAs’ COVID -19 Business Resource Center to access up-to-date alerts & insights.