Year-end CFO/Controller Projects
As we approach the end of the year, finance leaders are immersed in a critical phase: ensuring tax compliance readiness, devising year-end tactics to maximize 2023 tax benefits, and crafting budgets and forecasts for 2024. This period often brings a surge in workload, challenging teams to do more with the same resources.
This is where AAFCPAs’ Managed Accounting & Advisory practice steps in. We offer specialized support, featuring access to our experienced Fractional CFOs and Consulting Controllers, to help you navigate these year-end complexities.
How may we assist you?
- Tax Compliance Readiness
- Form 1099 Assessments – Who Gets One?
- Collaborative Cash Management, Financial Forecasts and Projections
- Customized Reporting for Various Stakeholders (Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors, Owners/Shareholders, Donors, Grants)
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- New Standards Implementation
- Board and Finance Committee Meeting Presentation Preparation
- Documentation for Bonus/Incentive Compensation
- Key Performance Indicator Development and Reporting
- Annual Financial Statements and Notes Drafting
- Audit Preparation Assistance
- And more!
(Note: Certain services may not be available for attestation clients.)
Our team, comprising commercial and nonprofit Fractional CFOs and Consulting Controllers, brings a wealth of expertise. They serve as an integral part of client management teams, providing financial guidance and insight.
To learn more about supplementing your accounting and finance function, please contact Destiny J. Flood, CPA at 774.512.4151 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Commercial Business), Joyce Ripianzi, CPA at 774.512.9042 or email@example.com (Nonprofits)—or your AAFCPAs Partner.