Winners of AAFCPAs’ CFO of the Year Raffle Announced
AAFCPAs is thrilled to share the winners of our raffle for tickets to the Boston Business Journal’s 2023 CFO of the Year awards luncheon:
- Eva Boyce, CFO, GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders (GLAD),
- Regina Izmaylova, CFO, Mattapan Community Health Center,
- Susan Lowe, CFO, NewVue Communities,
- Kara Murphy, CFO, LEO Inc, and
- Charles Proctor, Vice President of Finance & Administration, Community Action Inc.
Each will receive one single ticket valued at $150! Gratitude to all who entered.
Every year, the Boston Business Journal (BBJ) hosts its CFO of the Year Award ceremony in recognition of the critical role CFOs play in shaping and realizing a company’s vision. During the event, the BBJ also presents its F. Gorham Brigham Lifetime Achievement Award to an individual like Gorham who has created a meaningful legacy in the local finance profession. This year, that honor will be presented to Ellen Richstone.
We’re extremely proud to be attending this year and to be a return sponsor of the event. Please let your AAFCPAs partner know if you will be in attendance. We hope to see you there.
Learn more about the Boston Business Journal’s 2023 CFO of the Year award. >>