Year-end CFO/Controller Projects
As the year winds down, finance leaders are focused on tax compliance readiness, year-end strategies to optimize 2022 tax, and budgeting and forecasting for 2023. For many, this time of year means workload compression, as your resources remain constant.
AAFCPAs Managed Accounting & Advisory practice is available to provide specialized resource enhancements, including access to our team of seasoned Consulting CFOs and Controllers, to help you manage these year-end demands.
How may we help you?
- Tax Compliance Readiness
- Cash management, financial forecasts & projections in collaboration with your team
- Custom reporting for funders (Private Equity & Venture Capital Investors, Owners/Shareholders, Donors, Grants)
- Board and finance committee meeting preparation and presentations
- Providing supporting documentation for bonus/incentive compensation
- Developing & reporting on Key Performance Indicators
- Preparation and drafting of annual financial statements and notes
- Assistance with Audit Preparation
- And more!
(Certain services may not be performed for attestation clients.)
Our team includes Consulting CFOs and Controllers with extensive expertise serving as a source of financial guidance as an extended member of client management teams.
To learn more about supplementing your accounting & finance function, please contact Janice O’Reilly, CPA, CGMA, 774.512.9046, email@example.com; Joyce Ripianzi, CPA at 774.512.9042, firstname.lastname@example.org; or your AAFCPAs Partner.