AAFCPAs’ Healthcare Practice leaders Courtney McFarland, CPA, 340B ACE and Pauline Legor, CPA, in collaboration with the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers (The League), presented this educational 340B Drug Pricing Program Compliance webinar, recorded live on July 27, 2022.
This educational webinar highlights hot topics surrounding management and compliance of 340B in-house and contract pharmacies, including:
- How to identify pharmacy expansion opportunities such as specialty drugs, elder service plan and ADAP programs,
- How to ensure 340B Program integrity, maintain accurate records, and document compliance with all 340B Program requirements,
- How to identify successful contract pharmacy relationships and negotiate beneficial contracts,
- How to measure and maximize the 340B Program profits, and
- Major risks of the 340B Program and risk mitigation best practices.
WATCH THIS WEBINAR ONDEMAND
The Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers, as well as close to 30 FQHCs in New England, are valued clients of AAFCPAs and we are happy to share our expertise on maintaining the program in accordance with federal guidelines.
340B PHARMACY PROGRAM AUDITS
AAFCPAs performs program audits of both on-site and contract pharmacies. This enables Health Centers to monitor compliance and reduce any potential risks from an OPA audit. Learn more. >>