Medicaid Cost Report Webinar OnDemand; 340B Primer June 6th
Medicaid Cost Report Webinar OnDemand
AAFCPAs’ Healthcare Practice leaders Matt Hutt, CPA, CGMA, and Courtney McFarland, CPA, MSA, in collaboration with the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers (The League), presented a timely Medicaid Cost Report Training session for MA community health centers on May 31st 2018.
This webinar is now available OnDemand so you may benefit from our knowledge & insights whenever and wherever you may need it.
Access the recording and slides here. >>
AAFCPAs to Lead 340B Primer at The League’s CFO Forum
Matt and Courtney will present an educational 340B Compliance Primer on June 6th, 2018 from 11am – 12:30pm as part of The League’s CFO Forum at the Mass League Training & Learning Center, Worcester, MA.
This educational primer will:
- Provide attendees with an understanding of compliance requirements for running a 340B in-house or contract pharmacy
- Identify major risks of the 340B program
- Identify common pitfalls and best practices
Learn more and register. >>
The Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers, as well as 27 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) in New England are valued clients of AAFCPAs, and we are happy to share our expertise on these operational issues.
- THE IMPACT OF REVENUE RECOGNITION ON HEALTHCARE
- 2017 COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER COST REPORTS DUE JUNE 26, REGARDLESS OF FISCAL YEAR END
- AAFCPAS TO LEAD THREE EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS AT HFMA CONFERENCE SHARING OUR EXPERTISE WITH CHCS
- AAFCPAS’ CHARLIE WEBB EARNS CERTIFIED HEALTHCARE FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL (CHFP) CREDENTIAL
- BEST PRACTICES FOR MAINTAINING YOUR CHARGE DESCRIPTION MASTER TO MAXIMIZE REVENUE
- NEW CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES BILLING GUIDELINES FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDERS
- NEW CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES BILLING GUIDELINES FOR HEALTH CENTERS