AAFCPAs Wealth Management is pleased to share the investments we have made in our team and processes in 2016, designed to enhance your client experience:
- Carmen Grinkis, PhD, CLTC, CFP® has joined our team as a Senior Wealth Advisor and Director of Wealth Management. Carmen is a licensed investment adviser, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), and holds a Certification in Long-Term Care (CLTC). In addition, Carmen has a PhD in Clinical Psychology and fifteen years’ experience as a practicing psychologist. This perspective will benefit our clients because so much of financial planning is life planning.
- Jonathan Bloom, CFP® joined our team as a Wealth Advisor. Jonathan is a licensed investment adviser, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), and holds Life & Health Insurance licenses in MA. He joined AAFCPAs Wealth Management after 10 years in financial services because of the firm’s reputation for honest, timely and objective financial advice. He believes that honest investment advice must be selfless, comprehensive, thoughtfully prepared, and fully customized.
- Cheryl Melendy joined the team as Executive Assistant & Client Support Specialist. She will assist in scheduling, outreach and communications and we feel fortunate to have her join our Wealth Management team.
- This year, we moved to a more formalized team approach to client service, ensuring you have access to a broad talent base and multiple team members familiar with your life goals and investments. There will be new names and faces in your corner to give you the best support and client experience possible.
- We continue to invest in the industry’s leading technologies to positively influence the experience we offer to our clients. You may be familiar with MorningStar, which is a secure portal available to you to access your Quarterly Reports and aggregated investment performance information. In 2016, we invested in eMoney, which features a secure electronic document storage vault, and an intuitive organizer with a consolidated view into all of your accounts giving you a complete financial picture, updated in real-time.
AAFCPAs Wealth Management is firmly dedicated to servicing our clients and enhancing your financial wellbeing. Ultimately, we believe it is our 1) diversity of talent from our team, 2) four decades of tax & estate planning expertise, 3) independence, 4) ethics, and 5) personalization for each client that makes us an exceptional value wealth management solution.
If you have any questions about your investment strategy, kindly reach out to your AAFCPAs Wealth Advisor or Joel Aronson at 774.512.4114, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our mission is to provide valuable peace of mind to those who have the awesome responsibility to manage wealth.