Carmen Grinkis, Wealth Advisor and Co-Managing Partner of AAF Wealth Management, recently earned a Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) designation, which certifies she obtained expertise that exceeds basic life insurance underwriting requirements. In addition to the CLU®, Carmen has a PhD in Clinical Psychology, a Certification in Long-Term Care (CLTC®), and she is a licensed investment adviser and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional.
Carmen is the daughter of an independent, self-employed, insurance agent. During her transition from clinical psychology to financial planning, Carmen joined her dad, John Grinkis, in his Worcester County practice and learned how insurance may support a holistic financial plan and address the full spectrum of clients’ financial needs.
If you were gone tomorrow, life insurance could:
- Ensure your business remains viable should the unexpected occur.
- Replace your income to cover the future costs of your kids, household expenses, the retirement of your spouse, etc…
- Pay off a mortgage so your spouse is not left with the mortgage debt, stress, and possibility of default.
- Pay off funeral expenses, so your spouse doesn’t have to use savings, retirement accounts, or loans.
- Care for special needs child or aging parent, eliminating a financial burden on those you love.
In service to the client’s personal financial plan, Carmen provides guidance on:
- The most appropriate types and amounts of insurance solutions to meet your needs—which are unique and in progress.
- The appropriateness of existing policies and whether they still meet your long-term goals.
- Clearly understanding how the legal aspects of life insurance underwriting affect you, such as underlying conditions, health, life expectancy, etc.
- Funding a business exit—both planned, or unexpected.
AAF Wealth Management’s mission is to is to provide valuable peace of mind to those who share the awesome responsibility to manage wealth. Life insurance is an integral component to providing that peace of mind to you and your loved ones.
Carmen is committed to continuous learning, and to obtain the requisite skills, knowledge, and abilities to be the best possible resource to clients. Learn more about Carmen Grinkis, PhD, CLTC, CLU®, CFP®>>
AAFCPAs Insurance, LLC, an affiliate of AAF Wealth Management, provides needs-based insurance solutions based on what is in the best interest of our clients.