Enter AAFCPAs’ Drawing to Attend the BBJ’s 2020 CFO of the Year Awards 10/28
AAFCPAs is pleased to again SPONSOR the Boston Business Journal’s (BBJ) 12th Annual CFO of the Year Awards virtual luncheon, October 28th, and we would love to have you join us as our guest for this memorable lunchtime reception.
We are holding a random drawing to reward FIVE lucky AAFCPAs clients with complimentary tickets to the virtual luncheon, which will honor the best in local finance. This drawing is now closed.
BBJ 2020 CFO OF THE YEAR AWARDS
Wednesday, Oct 28 | 11:30am – 1:00pm
Please submit your entry by Thursday, October 15th.
Our winners will be announced on Friday, October 16th.
(The single virtual ticket value is $30.00)
It will be an exciting event! Winners of the BBJ CFO of the Year Awards will be honored at the virtual luncheon. We are very proud that this year’s CFO of the Year Award honorees include AAFCPAs’ client:
- Agnes Leung, CFO, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
Additional honorees include:
- John Butler, CFO, Kronos Inc. and Ultimate Software
- Katherine Craven, CFO and chief administrative officer, Babson College
- Margaret Deutsch, Principal, CFO, CBT
- Chris Gaudette, CFO, Cedars Mediterranean Foods Inc.
- Melissa Herman, CFO, Wellframe
- Kate Jaspon, CFO, Dunkin’ Brands
- Sally Mason Boemer, Senior VP for Administration and Finance, Massachusetts General Hospital
- John Pranckevicius, CFO, Massachusetts Port Authority
- Ravathi Rammohan, CFO and Head Research Operations at Novartis Industries for Biomedical Research
Each year, the BBJ also presents the F. Gorham Brigham Jr. Lifetime Achievement Award to an individual like Gorham who has created a meaningful legacy in the local finance profession. AAFCPAs congratulates this year’s honoree Sharon Merrill, a former president of the local chapter of FEI and chairman emerita of Sharon Merrill Associates.
CFOs are a dynamic force in achieving the vision of companies! AAFCPAs is happy to recognize these innovators involved in nearly every facet of the organization including governance, performance, and strategic growth. Join us again as we celebrate CFOs and the often-unsung leadership role they play in moving organizations forward.