This week, August 12-18, 2018, is National Health Center Week, and AAFCPAs invites you to join us in celebrating the great work and significant impact of these consumer-driven and patient-centered organizations!
Did You Know Health Centers…
- Serve as the health care home for more than 27 million patients in over 10,000 communities across the country;
- Reduce health care costs and produce savings – on average, health centers save 24% per Medicaid patient when compared to other providers;
- Integrate critical medical and social services such as oral health, mental health, substance abuse, case management, and translation, under one roof;
- Employ over 200,000 people and generate over $45 billion in total economic activity in some of the nation’s most distressed communities;
- Serve on the front lines of public health crises and natural disasters; and
- Provide care to 1.3 million homeless patients and more than 330,000 veterans.
*Source: America’s Health Centers Fact Sheet, 2017
Health centers are essential in coordinating primary care & preventive services for millions of Americans!
AAFCPAs proudly serves Community Health Centers throughout New England, helping these organizations to navigate the complexities of the constantly evolving healthcare industry. Our Healthcare Practice has been serving FQHCs for over 40 years.
Our witness to their passion serves as daily inspiration!
You may learn more about National Health Center Week by visiting https://healthcenterweek.org