Educational Seminar: Performance Measurement for Youth Development Organizations
Please join Alexander Aronson Finning CPAs and our client, Root Cause, on October 22nd in Natick, MA at 7:30am for an engaging discussion on performance measurement for youth development organizations. We are pleased to co-sponsor this event along with non-profit research and consulting firm, Root Cause.
Panelists will discuss the importance of performance measurement, and how it can advance the sector by providing organizations with the data necessary to understand and improve their program’s effectiveness, as well as providing funders and donors with the information they need to make informed, strategic giving decisions.
Who should attend:
- Non-profit executives working in the fields of college access and success, youth employment, and youth development
- Funders supporting these fields
This seminar will feature two panels:
The first panel will discuss the importance of performance measurement from the funder’s perspective and provide insight into what funders can do to help nonprofits improve their performance measurement.
- Shelia Petersen, Vice President, Corporate Citizenship, State Street Foundation
- Susan Lange, Vice President, Youth Pathways, Commonwealth Corporation
- Charles (“Chuck”) Longfield, Trustee, Longfield Family Foundation
The second panel is comprised of non-profit executives who will discuss why they have invested time and resources into performance measurement and external assessment. They will provide insight into how other nonprofits can use measurement and assessment to learn, improve programs, fundraise, and showcase results.
- Casey Recupero, Executive Director, Year Up Boston
- Kelly Glew, President and COO, The Steppingstone Foundation
- Josh Kraft, Nicholas President and CEO, The Boys and GirlsClubs of Boston
7:30-8:00am – Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00am – 10:00am – Program
AAF Event Location:
The Verve, Natick Crowne Plaza
1360 Worcester Street
Natick, MA 01760