On Thursday, May 2nd, Alexander, Aronson, Finning & Co. hosted its 5th annual Non-Profit ELITE Seminar at the Natick Crowne Plaza. We were pleased to welcome close to 200 attendees for a full day of learning. The day kicked off with coffee, breakfast and a keynote address from Rick Jakious of the Mass. Non-Profit Network.
- “Keys to Successful Fundraising.” with Allison Picott and Jennifer Carr Rice
- Regulatory Updates with AAF’s Mathew Hutt, Joshua England, and Dave McManus
- National Healthcare Reform in 2013-2014 with George Thompson, of the Protector Group
- Panel discussion on succession planning, led by AAF’s Co-President Carla McCall, featured Bruce Blaisdell of Associated Early Care & Education, Theodore J. Flynn of the Mass. Society of CPAs, and Susan Gorman or the New England School of Acupuncture.
- Data Security and “Making the Cultural Shift.” with AAF’s James Jumes and Garrett Morand,
We also introduced our first ‘Dine with an Expert” with attendees at topic or industry specific tables with AAF experts to lead a relevant and informal discussion
The day was a success overall and we would like to thank all those involved.