2018 Revenue Recognition Guidance for Commercial Businesses Webinar OnDemand
AAFCPAs provides an overview of new Revenue Recognition standards for Commercial Businesses. Listeners gain an understanding of how the new standard could impact revenue recognition and company policies, and what they should be doing now to prepare for adoption.
This Revenue Recognition Webinar Covers:
Revenue Recognition: ASU 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606), is effective for public business entities and certain not-for-profit entities with annual reporting periods beginning after December 15, 2017. All other entities are required to adopt this by annual reporting periods beginning after December 15, 2018. Entities may now early adopt. This new standard may result in significant changes to the timing and amount of revenue recognized by an entity.
What we cover:
- An overview of the revenue recognition standard
- Effective dates and transition guidance
- The key provisions and impact areas by industry
- Practical considerations and challenges to IT systems and processes
- Lessons learned from early adopters
- Guidance on where you should be in the process for a successful 2019 implementation, and action you should take now