What is Right-Sizing: People, Processes, Systems?
The finance function includes the interconnected components: People, Process, and Technology. These components are a three-legged stool, that when optimized in an interconnected ongoing effort, can effectively address evolving organizational needs. Outsourcing with AAFCPAs ensures clients have the right people, process, and technology—at the right time! We have a full understanding of each one independently. However, the most powerful impact comes when we apply our knowledge of best practices of how the three interrelate to address your situation.
Consult with AAFCPAs to perform an objective assessment of your accounting & finance function. We have the expertise and exposure to best practices to advise and guide you to achieve best-in-class performance.
|Do you have the right people, with the right skill sets, at the right time?
Can you dial up, dial down as needed (e.g., in a pandemic)?
Are skills needed (on premises versus remote) different after the pandemic?
Is recruiting & retaining talent difficult?
Is the time & energy it takes to manage people worth the ROI?
|Are your processes efficient, effective, and do they achieve adequate internal control to mitigate risks?
Are they challenged in off-seasons or by the unexpected, such as the pandemic?
Are you working smarter, not harder?
Are you using too much paper?
|Are your systems cloud-based?
Are systems secure?
Do you have reporting challenges?
Are you over-reliant on paper or excel?
Are you using your system(s) to their fullest potential?
Are your system(s) meeting corporate objectives and driving productivity?
Why AAFCPAs Managed Accounting & Advisory Solutions?
- We accurately right-size your finance function, tell you exactly what you need, and eliminate waste.
- You may access the solutions you need, tailored and scalable to bring you the right expertise at the right time.
- Cloud solutions save you time and money through efficiencies in processes and reporting.
- You may choose full outsourcing, co-sourcing, or even specialized resource enhancement to help address temporary staff shortages.
- Clients are able to downsize or upsize accounting needs without dealing with traditional personnel challenges such as the risks of unemployment claims or the need for new hire healthcare packages.
AAFCPAs knows what you need. We understand the importance of right-sizing your accounting & finance function to efficiently address your most critical financial processes. This allows you to shift time, money, and other resources to focus on your core competencies, strategic business activities, and vision instead of focusing on administrative functions.