Matthew Andersen, CPA
Matt offers over nine years of diverse federal, state, and international taxation experience to AAF clients. He delivers compliance and tax planning solutions for high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, and corporations in a variety of industries, including: real estate, manufacturing, financial services, and private equity.
Matt specializes in partnership compliance, including analysis of partner allocations, taxability of distributions and deductibility of pass-through losses, and foreign partner compliance requirements. His experience in tax includes: analysis of partnership agreements, partnership allocation determinations, analysis of partner basis limitations, multi-state tax compliance and non-resident withholding, like-kind exchange and basis allocations, earnings and profits computations, and foreign withholding considerations.
Matt’s depth of expertise ensures that the firm’s emerging and growth-stage clients are fully compliant, while balancing U.S. tax considerations with their worldwide tax optimization strategies.
- Northeastern University – Masters of Taxation
- Bryant University – Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
Professional and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- YMCA of Central Massachusetts – volunteer staff for branch functions, including holiday parties, triathlon, and youth activities, Giving Campaign member and contributor
- March of Dimes – volunteer and team leader for charitable fundraising in Hartford, CT