Joy Child, CPA, ABV, MBA
Joy brings over 30 years of tax advisory experience to AAF clients. She provides individuals, partnerships, S-corporations, C-corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), and other business entities with personalized tax compliance and tax consulting services. Joy performs a logical analysis of a financial situation from a tax perspective, and aligns financial goals with tax efficient planning. In addition to tax solutions, Joy’s specialties include business valuations, wealth advisory, financial planning, and estate and gift planning.
Joy has been an author for several area business publications on topics related to changing tax laws and their impact on our clients’ profitability. She is the tax rotation leader of AAF’s Professional Accountant Development Department (PADD) career coaching program, providing development training to AAF’s young aspiring professionals. Joy is also a member of the firm’s Women’s Opportunity Network (WON), and is passionate about developing creative ways to help women succeed in finding the balance between home life, family and a career at AAF. In addition, she encourages young women to pursue a career in accounting.
- Clark University – Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Wichita State University – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Worcester Economic Club – Executive Committee, Accountant
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation – Corporator and member of Professional Advisory Network Committee
- Putnam Baptist Church – Finance Chair, Church Council