AAFCPAs’ Individual & Family Tax and Wealth Preservation Webinar
As we near the close of another calendar year, we again encourage clients to assess their complete financial situation now in order to plan their year-end tax optimization strategy. As you do, be mindful that most tax reduction approaches must be implemented by December 31 or sooner. There are many ways AAFCPAs can minimize your tax liability, and we welcome the opportunity to help you navigate the upcoming 2023-2024 tax season.
- Tax Compliance Readiness
- Understanding Credits That May Benefit You from the Inflation Reduction Act
- Optimizing the Tax Advantages of Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Self-employed Retirement Plans
- Strategies to Minimize Taxation on Retirement Plan Distributions (RMDs)
- Secure Act 2.0 Reminders
- Child-related Tax Breaks
- Tax Strategies Related to Your Estate Plan
- Tax-savvy Donations and Maximizing Deductions
- Understanding the Massachusetts Millionaire Tax and Other New MA Tax Legislation
- Pass-through Entity Taxes
- And much more!